Wednesday 18 December 2013

What would you have?

Today I read a Facebook post on my newsfeed, a woman I follow. She is brave, and strong, and happy, and wise, and most of all open and compassionate. I don't know her really, but I know her enough to know her words are helping me. 

On more than one occasion I've read her words, thinking to myself 'wow, she just knew what I needed today'. We are not in the same place in our lives, at all really, and that's ok too, but I still connect with her. 

You know how you read or hear about someone who was having a tough time, a low moment (or consecutive moments) and one little thing changed their life dramatically - turned their life around, they may have even found their purpose in life? Their 'ah-ha' moment?
I always thought that was mostly a load of B.S. honestly. How can you know you're having a moment like that? It's just a moment. 

When I read her words, I feel like I could have those moments too. Maybe I am, I don't think I'll know for sure until later. 

Until then you should check out her writings here:
And here:

These are the words that stuck with me today. 

Photo from http://prayersandapples.com 

So tonight I'm going to close my eyes and tell God how thankful I am for his blessings, because its been awhile - a long while. 

It take 21 (or 28 depending on what you read) days to create/break a habit. This will be my day 1 - here's hoping it turns out better than my own photo challenge. 

So. 
What would you have tomorrow?

Until we meet again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment