Wednesday 21 August 2013

Here's to new beginnings!

Here we are  - the start of something new and uncharted 

I've thought about this so many times for so long, but it took a terrible loss that happened to close friends and reading so many other blogs and personal stories in relation to that loss to really give me that kick I needed.

That and I'm trying to do some things just for me (AKA Mommy) which isn't always easy, but I am feeling the need to so I remember that I am still me, a person with dreams and desires and ambitions. Not just Mommy, Wife & Housekeeper.

The blogs and blog posts I have been reading for the last month or so are so honest, so real and emotional - they really pull at your heartstrings! I'm not saying I will be doing the same by any means, but if I can only reach one other person - let them know they are not alone on whatever journey they're on - that would feel so rewarding.

Here's to new beginnings! (I seem to be missing a full wine glass to clink!)
...and to the cries of a little babe on the baby monitor... that's my queue!

Until we meet again.
(I'm sure we will, because this already feels right)


No comments:

Post a Comment