Saturday 21 September 2013

Crooked crafter

Today was a wild one!
The international plowing match (IPM) was cancelled due to torrential downpour (I have heard this is the first time in decades!!). 

We were fully prepared to strap on our boots and unfold our umbrellas, but I wasn't completely disappointed to not have to spend the day dragging kids from booth to booth - oh wait we did that anyways. 

I really want to build BIG C a play kitchen like I found online (through Pinterest) on a lovely blog called Giggleberry Creations.  


So we headed to Home Depot (you know 'you can do it, we can help' but even if we can't we'll sell you the stuff anyways!! - courtesy of Graham Chittenden, comedian, which we happened to see live in December 2012 and catch again n TV this morning!)

After a couple minor meltdowns we headed out the door with supplies in hand. 

I took all the measurements this evening and tried to help Hubby cut them. I can tell he's a bit annoyed. Why not just buy a used little tykes kitchen and be done with it.
It's just not the same as 'home made'. No WOW factor!

Although homemade in this case, I found after being assembling the microwave, it's awfully crooked and a bit miss-shapen. 

I shall post some pictures of our progress in a later blog post (assuming we get it all finish!! and that I don't end up giving up!!)

Good night all!!

Until we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment