Wednesday 25 September 2013

Mommy Day

Yesterday my dear friend, V, had asked me for a girls day.

Immediately when she asked I said 'Yes! hat would be awesome!!' As Mommies we know we have to take our days 'off' when we can get them.

BIG C had daycare, so I quickly rounded up a babysitter Oma to take Little C. I love grandparents, they are an amazing asset in our lives!

V took me to London, our first stop was Talize a really awesome thrift store, where we found a super cute peacock costume (originally from Old Navy) for Mr. E! (V sent me a picture at night - so stinkin' cute!!)
 
 
After that we headed to our lunch date. V picked an amazing place called Aroma. It was a gorgeous place and the food was amazing!!
We had a long lunch with a great chat. So what I needed! V is so thoughtful, she wanted to have a girls day mostly for me, to get out of the house, do un-mommy things and get to talk about dad a bit. I am so blessed to have amazing friends! Lunch was even her treat (thanks again!!).

Blessed blessed blessed.

We can't wait to go back to Aroma with our whole group of friends to try the Chef's Club - bring your friends and cook your own meal in teams, competing and playing trivia!

So I'm headed to tell friends about our Christmas event now - and I CAN'T wait to blog about it!!

Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment