Monday 16 September 2013

Fighting frustration

Ugh.

One of those days. We had a blow up again. 
Well I did, while hubby stayed practically silent with the occasional un-huh, ok, and I know. 

He drives me crazy. I just want him to yell, scream, cry do anything to show that he is passionate about our argument, our life, US!!

Nothing. I know he cares. I know he is upset inside, somewhere really deep down. It's just drives me crazy that he won't show it. 

I feel like its me, having an argument with me. The same one all the time. We never progress brava use I'm the only one communicating. Maybe a little too loudly. 

I want a quick fix. There isn't one for our situation though, which in turns makes me more upset. 

In this moment I want to put a for sale sign on our farm, buy a nice simple home in he country, put the kids in daycare, and both of us head off to work. 

Wouldn't that solve everything? Little bit of money saved away, no 'career' on the side to come home to, we could leave work at work. Free weekends, holidays (actually take holidays), not have to worry about all the added bills and stress. Problem solved. 

No, because then hubby would be miserable. Silently miserable. 

*sigh* we'll just keep chugging forward, one step at a time. 

There is a popular song right now that sing 'wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older' how I wish this was an option!! Although we'd miss out on our children's golden years. 

On a side note, BIG C and I found a cucumber on our plant today!! yum!


Eating straight off he plant. Delicious. 

On that note,
Until we meet again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment